Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Observation1016-1022 Haruki

This week I observed Hakusai. Last week, It was sunny and a little dry. Hakusai in the normal soil was 15 cm tall and 45 cm wide. Hakusai in the fertilized soil was 20 cm tall and 49 cm wide. Compared to Hakusai in the normal soil, Hakusai in the fertilized soil looks lush green leaves.Leaves of Hakusai in the fertilized soil is bigger than the one in the normal.



Hakusai in the normal soil is the above picture.
Hakusai in the fertilized soil is the beneath picture.

Reflection
I felt it was effective to grow plants to use fertilized soil.
Because only difference about soil, the growth rates are clearly different.
When I was in the garden, I felt calm. Then I noticed the power of plants.
I also find a problem. That is, there are so much weeds. 


By Haruki

1 comment:

  1. Good job Haruki! Yes, we need to pull those weeds soon ;)

    ReplyDelete