Monday, October 31, 2016

observation 1023-1029 Haruki

 
This week I observed Hakusai. Last week, it was cloudy and rainy. Hakusai in the normal soil was 22 cm tall and 46 cm wide. Hakusai in the fertilized soil was 25 cm tall and 53 cm wide. Since last week, it grew 7 cm tall and 1 cm wide in the normal soil. In the fertilized soil, it grew 5 cm tall and 4 cm wide. Compared to Hakusai in the normal soil, Hakusai in the fertilized soil looked like fresh.
 Left picture shows the Hakusai in the normal soil.
Right picture shows the Hakusai in the fertilized soil.
 
 
Reflection
When I entered KIT community garden, I was surprised because plants were much bigger than I saw last week.
I observed by myself.
I also think we should add the soil. Because, soil were washed by rain.
                                                            
                                                              KIt community garden

No comments:

Post a Comment